Join the free online launch event
From October 10th to October 12th Microsoft will host an online launch event for the newest major release of Business Central. The event is free and open for both partners and customer.
During this event you can watch Microsoft present the latest innovations for Business Central and you will learn how you can take Business Central to the next level – all free and all online.
Which sessions can you watch?
- What’s new: Business Central integration with Power Platform
- What’s new in redesigned Intrastat
- What’s new: Enhancements in VAT
- What’s new: Keeping productive with Microsoft 365
- What’s new: Onboarding for app publishers and builders
- What’s new in Administration
- What’s new in Server and Database
- What’s new in Telemetry
- What’s new in Visual Studio Code and AL
- Introducing: Modern Action Bar
- What’s new in the Business Central Web client
- What’s new in Financial Management
- What’s new in the Dynamics GP Cloud Migration Tool
- What’s new for Operations
- What’s new in AL-Go for GitHub
- What’s new in Docker
- What’s new: Enhancements to Dataverse and Dynamics 365 Sales Integration
- What’s new: Universal Code Initiative
Find the overview of new features for Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 release wave 2: https://aka.ms/BCReleasePlan
For more information and to register go to the event page.
1 thought on “Get ready for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 Release wave 2”
[…] for the existing environments. This is also a great opportunity to remind you about the upcoming launch event that Microsoft will host on the 10th to 12th of October […]